Cacao meets Design
An activating experience with Cacao, Human Design, Movement and Awareness.
At “Cacao meets Design” we find ourselves together in a beautiful place, if the weather is good in the garden of the Human Design Experience, and will journey through the knowledge of Human Design with the help of Cacao, get our bodies in motion through music and perhaps integrate the important themes of our personal lifes.
Discover and explore yourself in a sacred space, as the group’s energy engages with the themes of life through the spirit of cacao. While Nora will guide you with the medicine, Talis will reveal the themes through the Human Design System and help you find the correct intentions.
On arrival we will enter into a circle of sharing where everyone will be allowed to briefly show and express themselves, then we will explore the Human Design Mandala and discover our own themes which emerge as the true intention of this journey. Nora will then explain the wonderful medicine of cocoa and open the sacred space for the experience. Then it is time to receive the delicious cocoa and surrender to the opening and integration through music, instruments (feel free to bring your own) and movement. Finally, there will be another circle of sharing in which we describe our experiences and end the journey together.
Important information if you wish to attend the ceremony:
• Please be on time
• Send us your human design data in advance (birth dates and exact time of birth)
• Wear comfortable clothes
• Bring something for the altar if you like (gemstone, jewellery, special objects for yourself)
• Try not to eat anything big before the ceremony, especially NO animal products. You can of course have breakfast (4 hours before) but it shouldn’t be a very heavy meal.
• Please don’t use any kind of drugs (for 24 hours), such as alcohol, cannabis or caffeine before the ceremony (not even in the morning)
• Drink enough water beforehand
• Bring a bottle of water
• Feel free to bring musical instruments
• Participation from 16 years
• If you have serious heart, circulation or brain problems, we cannot provide and guide you in this experience.
Nora & Talis